Learn to massage your baby.
- Form a strong bond of love and trust with your baby?
- Help your baby sleep better and for longer?
- Ease your baby’s wind (gas) and colic pain?
- Relieve your baby’s constipation?
- Stimulate your baby’s neurological development?
- Improve your baby’s health and general well-being?
- Learn to understand your baby’s body language and cues?
- Attend a relaxing and friendly baby massage class?
- Meet other parents with babies?
The International Association of Infant Massage has been providing professionals and parents, including those that adopt or foster their children, with information and expertise on infant massage since 1992.
Attend an Infant Massage Class!
Infant massage classes are a fun way to learn how to soothe your baby, relieve tummy upsets, learn to understand your baby’s non-verbal language and much, much more. The classes are informal, relaxed, and small enough to ensure you get the personal attention you need.
Infant massage is simple, easy to learn and effective!